Our programs equip you with the in-demand skills you need to advance or start a career in coding or data analytics. We combine an immersive online experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development or data analytics.
- You’ll receive access to in-depth career planning assistance to help prepare you for the professional world.
- You’ll benefit from a wide list of support services to help you navigate the program.
- You’ll build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate your newfound skills.
- Our boot camps offer convenient part-time, online schedules allowing you to further your education without sacrificing your current job or life schedule.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Web Development Curriculum Languages
University of Wisconsin Coding Boot Camp touches upon several programming languages. In our classes, you’ll be exposed to robust tutorials with the latest technologies and you will learn popular languages such as:
- Front End Web Design
- Node.js Programming
These programs are offered through UW Extended Campus, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In our full stack web development and data analytics programs, you’ll tap into strategically engineered curricula in a flexible online format.
- You’ll create a solid foundation of skills that employers are looking for to help you be competitive in the market.
- You’ll gain real-world knowledge through hands-on application and experiential learning opportunities.
- Our programs provide career planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from University of Wisconsin showcasing your accomplishments.
- Finish the program with a comprehensive portfolio of applications and projects that showcase your professional expertise.