Part-Time Data Online – 24 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
Part-Time Coding Online – 24 Weeks
- Convenient weekday classes
- 3 class days – 9 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays | 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Learn more about University of Wisconsin Boot Camps by filling out the form below.